Rely on high-quality design and manufacturing to comply with strict international regulatory requirements.
- Each blood bag is sterilized and individually packaged in clear see-through plastic to guard contents and expedite visual inspection
- A secondary overwrap of aluminum foil adds extra protection to the plastic-wrapped blood bags
Achieve safer blood components with effective filtration and reduce the risk of bacterial contamination.
- Achieve leukoreduction for the different blood components using filters with multi-layer non-woven polyester membranes
- Needle protector offers additional safety for staff after the donation is complete
- Sampling pouch assists in lowering the risk of bacterial contamination
Accomplish a smooth insertion and painless puncture.
- Ultra-thin wall needle provides smooth insertion to improve comfort for donors
- Latex-free materials help prevent irritation
Correctly identify and trace blood components and products.
- Numbered tubes provide users with better tracking of semi-finished blood components
- Bar code labels help accurately track final products
Leucored & Conventional Blood Bags
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.