Rely on high-quality design and manufacturing to comply with strict international regulatory requirements.
- Each blood bag is sterilized and individually packaged in clear see-through plastic to guard contents and expedite visual inspection
- A secondary overwrap of aluminum foil adds extra protection to the plastic-wrapped blood bags
Achieve safer blood components with effective filtration and reduce the risk of bacterial contamination.
- Achieve leukoreduction for the different blood components using filters with multi-layer non-woven polyester membranes
- Needle protector offers additional safety for staff after the donation is complete
- Sampling pouch assists in lowering the risk of bacterial contamination
Accomplish a smooth insertion, painless puncture.
- Ultra-thin wall needle provides smooth insertion to improve comfort for donors
- Latex-free materials help prevent irritation
Correctly identify and trace blood components and products.
- Numbered tubes provide users with better tracking of semi-finished blood components
- Bar code labels help accurately track final products
Conventional Blood Bags
Leucored Blood Bags
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.