Automate blood separation with integrated and programmable tools.
- Up to 5 scales (4 integrated and 1 optional) to weigh all blood components
- 5 programmable sealing clamps
- 2 programmable presses for pressure, speed, and position
- 2 optical sensors (one in the main press to control the buffy coat position)
- Automatic flow regulator
- Automatic air removal procedures
Customize preparation with a wide range of configurable options.
- Compatible with most of the commercially available blood bags: conventional, top and bottom, and inline filters
- 16 preloaded separation programs (up to 50 can be configured using the data management software)
- Main press with parallel and skew movement for optimum recovery of blood components
- Optional barcode reader and sealing handgun
Safeguard separation data with external information systems.
- Process and transfer separation data with the data management software
- Connect the Fractiomatic separator via RS485, ethernet, or Wi-Fi
Improve data accuracy through precise calibration and feedback.
- Automatic calibration of optical sensors in all blood separation procedures
- LED indicators for the correct positioning of tubes and sealer clamps used throughout the separation procedure
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.