Process tests quickly while saving lab time and space.
- Process up to 30 different tests per run
- First results in 21 minutes
- All accessories and reagents are integrated into the compact benchtop instrument
Ready to Use
Minimize manipulation with monotest devices containing ready-to-use reagents.
- Pipette serum samples to the respective devices
- Insert the device into the instrument and press "run"
- Barcode label automatically programs ready-to-use reagents
- No hidden costs or reagent waste
Create different test combinations in random access or batch mode with an instrument that adjusts to the lab's routine.
- Combine any variety of test in the same run for different parameters and different samples
- Choose the preferred routine for each run by batching samples or running them separately
Accurately monitor testing and enable traceability with integrated safeguards.
- Level sensors and sample addition monitoring (SAM) enable the accurate pipetting of samples and reagents
- The identi-system barcode concept reduces the risk of traceability errors
Test for infectious diseases and/or autoimmune diseases in the same run with dedicated testing devices.
- Wide portfolio for infectious diseases and autoimmunity
Chorus Trio Instrument & Assays
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.