Promonitor Quick Banner
Promonitor Quick Video
Promonitor Quick Overview
The tool to facilitate immediate decisions.
- Promonitor Quick is a set of rapid immunochromatography tests that allow the clinician to measure drug levels and anti-drug antibody levels in a quick and fully decentralized way
Easy to Use
Easy protocol with minimal steps.
- 4 simple steps
- Results in 20 minutes
- Fully decentralized, real point-of-care (POC)
- Starting from whole blood
Ready for the new emerging market players.
- Promonitor Quick kits are able to quantify the reference infliximab and the following biosimilars and the corresponding anti-infliximab antibodies: CT-P13, SB2, and GP1111
Reliable and accurate detection in either venous, serum, or capillary circulation (fingerstick).
- Results show an almost perfect match between specimens and the reference ELISA technique
Intravenous and subcutaneous treatments.
- Promonitor Quick IFX allows quantification of a broad range of concentrations, facilitating monitoring of intravenous and subcutaneous treatments
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.