Improve results standardization using international secondary standards traceable to WHO primary standards.
- ISTH (International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis)
- Scientific and Standardization Committee (SCC)
Cover assayed means and ranges for major routine and special testing parameters.
- Ranging from normal to abnormal levels
- Values tested for Q System Hemostasis Analyzers
Ensure stability of all plasma constituents and optimize use of reagents.
- Optimized reagent management (in Q Analyzers)
- Lyophilized and containing stabilizers
- Protein S Activity
Detect a wide range of hemostasis parameters using assayed means and ranges.
- Prothrombin Time (clotting)
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (clotting)
- Fibrinogen (clotting)
- Thrombin Time (clotting)
- Reptilase Time (clotting)
- Factors II, V, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI and XII (clotting)
- Antithrombin (chromogenic)
- Plasminogen (chromogenic)
- Protein C (chromogenic)
- Protein S (clotting)
DG Coagulation Controls
DG Reference Plasma
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.