High-quality ELISA test kits help solve the puzzle of autoimmune disease.
- High clinical correlation
- Excellent antigen source available (recombinant or native)
- Long shelf life of 2 years from the date of manufacture
Streamline operations with quick and easy installation and training, with user-friendly software and automated maintenance.
- Choose to run the kit as qualitative or quantitative
- Common reagents and protocols
- Automation friendliness
- Compatible components
- Multiple conjugates included per kit*
* For important routine markers like Cardiolipin, B2GP-1, and RF as well as for specialized tests like Serine or Phosphatidic acid.
Stock the widest available range of standardized ELISA tests for all major autoimmune disease groups.
- Thyroid autoimmunity
- Lyme disease
All in One
Improve lab throughput and reduce diagnosis time with AESKULISA test kits developed with the "ONE" AESKU concept.
- One protocol
- One predilution ratio
- One buffer system
- One substrate
- One stop solution
- One plate frame
- One calibrator range
- One cut off
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.