Reduce operator steps and spend 48% less time on IFA processing than when using a 1 needle (16 slide capacity) instrument.
- Load and run the HELMED in 5 minutes instead of spending 1 hour on manual IFA processing
- 3 independent needles increase processing speed and improve results
- 3 independent rings increase processing speed and reduce arm movement
Maximize throughput with HELMED's reagent capacity and practicability.
- Automate up to 20 slides and 4 different tests per run with 4 different substrates
- Combine several reagent racks in the outer ring, each with a capacity of up to 16 reagent bottles
- Fit AESKUSLIDES reagents, calibrators and control vials directly into their corresponding positions
Eliminate transcription errors with a built-in barcode reader and LIS communication.
- Automate detection and scanning of sample tube ID
- Ensure correct patient IDs
- No transcription required
Ensure operator consistency with complete automation of all IFA processing steps.
- Standardized IFA processing prevents human operator errors
- Screening and titration with patient work list
- Time-controlled counterstain and mounting medium addition (validated with the AESKUSLIDES mounting medium)
- Flexible protocol programming
Maximize lab space in a single compact area
- One system with multiple options – capability to perform IFA, ELISA and blot techniques in the same instrument
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.