A tool to help get the right blood to the right patient while reducing errors by digitally linking the patient, samples, documents, and blood components.
- Blood unit verification – the blood component to be transfused is checked at the transfusion service
- Patient verification – a check is made at the bedside of the patient receiving the transfusion
- Bedside hemovigilance – the first transfusion reaction report is sent
- Configurable alarms – a quick alert indicates any unexpected events
Real-time monitoring of the transfusion process.
- Real-time communication between the transfusion service and the bedside
- Statistics, indicators and traceability reports
- Recording of patient's vital signs and other transfusion related information
- Electronic signature of the user who takes part in each transfusion step
Enhance transfusion procedures and introduce multi-site capability.
- Reduce time and paperwork
- Optimize blood usage
- Export data to any hospital information system
- Monitor various transfusion locations sharing the same database
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.