Grifols is a recognized leader in transfusion medicine with a comprehensive portfolio of products designed to support safety from donation through transfusion.
Our Procleix NAT solutions deliver high-quality, fully automated and integrated blood screening to your laboratories – from community blood centers to consolidated testing facilities around the world. With more worldwide placements than any other NAT provider, Procleix platforms screen more donors globally than any other NAT blood screening solution1.
The Procleix Panther system expands your laboratory's capabilities to anticipate the blood screening needs of today and tomorrow with a continuously growing assay menu.
Attendees will be able to preview the new Procleix Panther System featuring ART*, designed to provide enhanced versatility, simplified operations, increased walk-away time, and optional track connectivity.
*Certain components of Procleix Panther system featuring ART are under development, and not yet available for commercial sale. Performance characteristics have not been established.
- First reportable results in 3.5 hours, then 5 additional results every 5 minutes
- Features built-in process controls for sample and results integrity
- Easy-to-use fully integrated and automated system
- User-friendly software with a task-driven touchscreen interface
- Continuous or batch processing
- Random access and STAT capabilities
| Procleix Panther System |
Our blood typing products cover the main needs of immunohematology laboratories. They offer the right solution for each testing need and laboratory workflow with the expert support of a specialized global partner so that patients receive timely and safe transfusions.
The DG Reader Net1: Advance to an automated experience for manual gel testing
Come and visit our booth to see the latest CE marked addition to the DG Gel system portfolio!
The Erytra Eflexis2: Adaptability that fits your lab
The Erytra Eflexis is a truly flexible system that allows laboratories to select the solution that is best suited to different workflow needs and capacities.
The Erytra and Erytra Eflexis are true scalable systems that offer different throughput and capacities, while using the same reagents and sharing the equivalent software suite. Therefore you can select the solution that is best suited for your laboratory.
| || || |
| Erytra system || Erytra Eflexis system || DG Reader Net |
IH Middleware that supports your automation needs
- Connect: adaptable to any Grifols IH instrumentation set-up
- Simplify: enable lab efficiency optimizing automation and workflow
- Secure: full traceability to secure your results via customized and integrated tools
ID CORE XT3
The ID CORE XT kit, part of the BLOODchip platform, provides extended blood group genotyping to support improved patient care. Match blood unit to patient with greater resolution for 10 blood group systems, down to the genotype.
- Improve transfusion safety
- Reduce time between transfusions for chronically transfused patients
- Reduce your institution's bed stay times
- Improve outcomes for your hematology, oncology, obstetric, and pediatric patients
- Reduce your blood bank laboratory's pretransfusion testing workload
Come to our booth for questions on reimbursement for the ID CORE XT test.
1 The DG Reader Net is CE marked in accordance with the Directive EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of October on in vitro diagnostic medical devices. Product registration and availability varies by country. To know whether the DG Reader Net system is available for sale in your country, please contact your local Grifols representative.
2The Erytra Eflexis analyzer is CE marked in accordance with the Directive EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of October on in vitro diagnostic medical devices. This product is FDA approved in the United States. Product registration and availability varies by country. To determine whether the Erytra Eflexis system is available for sale in your country, please contact your local Grifols representative.
3 ID CORE XT and ID CORE CONTROL are CE marked and FDA approved in the US. To determine whether ID CORE XT is available for sale in your country, please contact your local Grifols representative.
ID HPA XT and ID RHD XT are sold in the US for research use only (RUO). Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product registration and availability varies by country. Ask your local Grifols representative for more information or contact us here.
Grifols Immunohematology Center
Grifols Immunohematology Center
Make your laboratory more productive to deliver optimal patient care. Our CLIA reference laboratory at the Grifols Immunohematology Center provides testing and support for some the most challenging cases, saving you time and resources that would otherwise be consumed by complex workups.
The Grifols Immunohematology Center gives you the tools to:
- Take better precautions to decrease the risk of alloimmunization and transfusion reactions based on current scientific knowledge
- Take better precautions to decrease the risk of HDFN (hemolytic disease of the fetus and newborn, based on current scientific knowledge) and unnecessary Rh immune globulin administration
- Strengthen your expertise
Come to our booth for questions on third-party billing and reimbursement for molecular testing services.