Get efficient and personalized management of patients.
- Rapid immunochromatography test
- Qualitative detection of anti-infliximab antibodies in human whole blood, serum, or plasma
- For in vitro diagnostic use
Easy to Use
Easy protocol with minimal steps.
- 4 simple steps
- 30 minutes to results
- Fully decentralized, real point-of-care (POC)
Ready for the new emerging market players.
- Detects anti-IFX antibodies in inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatic patients treated either with the reference infliximab (Remicade) or the biosimilars CT-P13 (Inflectra/Remsima) and SB2 (Flixabi/Renflexis)