Automatically perform all stages of hemostasis testing with sample entry flexibility and fully random access.
- Equipped with primary tube cap-piercing compatible with major CTAD tube suppliers
- Combine primary closed tubes, pediatric tubes, open tubes, and micro-tubes without adaptors
- Random access to routine and special tests
- Test hemostasis parameters by means of clotting, chromogenic, and immunoturbidimetric methods
- Connect several Q Analyzers to manage all results through a single workstation
Obtain the first results quickly with uninterrupted routine panels.
- Reduced time to first result – <3 min for PT/INR and <5 min for PT/APTT
- Simple and open programming of tests and reagents from third parties
- Ready-to-use routine reagents in liquid form
- Single, exclusive sample tube holder with no need for adapters
- Continuously loading sample tubes, including emergency/STAT for greater autonomy
- Optimizes use of reagents with no need for adaptors
- Refrigerated area for samples and reagents
Optimize the execution of test profiles with precision and accuracy.
- Capacity of 60 citrated sample tubes or secondary sample containers
- Reagents in 30 positions
- Highest autonomy including 400 tests with continuous loading of cuvettes
- Throughput of 200 PT/h
Eliminate errors in the identification and treatment of the sample and reagents.
- Identify positive sample and reagents automatically with internal barcode reader
- Detect correct aspiration in real-time with automatic detection of air bubbles and obstructions
- Expose abnormalities in the measuring and/or results with warnings in the reading algorithms (problems of linearity, turbidity, weak reactions, etc.)
- Program quality control policies (Levey-Jennings charts, multiple statistical rules)
- Two-way interface with ASTM protocol (LIS-compatible)
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.