Automatically perform all stages of hemostasis testing in a fully random access operational mode.
- Random access to routine and special tests
- Test hemostasis parameters by means of clotting, chromogenic, and immunoturbidimetric methods
- Connect several Q Analyzers to manage all results through a single workstation
Obtain the first results quickly with uninterrupted routines.
- Simple and open programming of tests and reagents from third parties
- Ready-to-use routine reagents in liquid form
- Optimize use of reagents with no need for adaptors
- Refrigerated area for samples and reagents
Execute high-capacity coagulation tests with precision and accuracy.
- Capacity of 29 citrated sample tubes or secondary sample containers
- Reagents in 15 positions
- High autonomy including 400 tests with continuous loading of cuvettes
- Throughput of 100 PT/h
Eliminate errors in the identification and treatment of the sample and reagents.
- Use simultaneous bi-chromatic measuring to optimize optical reading in samples with interferences
- Identify positive sample and reagents automatically with internal barcode reader
- Detect correct aspiration in real-time with automatic detection of air bubbles and obstructions
- Expose abnormalities in the reading and/or results with warnings in the reading algorithms (problems of linearity, turbidity, weak reactions, etc.)
- Program quality control policies (Levey-Jennings charts, multiple statistical rules)
- Two-way interface with ASTM protocol (LIS-compatible)
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.