The SQII has an ultra-compact design with high throughput and full walk-away capability for quick and easy processing.
- Simultaneously process up to two 96-well microplates
- Process up to 4 different AESKULISA assays simultaneously without reagent transfer (AESKULISA rack)
The SQII is programmed and adapted to run all AESKULISA test kits.*
- Uses the same test procedure and common reagents
- Eliminates the need to transfer reagents into new unlabeled vials
- Saves hands-on time and consumable costs by combining the SQII ELISA processor with the AESKULISA tests kits – automation and efficiency are improved
- Includes a standard rack to fully automate most ELISA kits
The easy-to-use software has a simulation process that allows rapid automation integration into the lab.
- Flexible open system that allows programming of most ELISA applications using the assay writer
- Drag-and-drop icons help to easily create each protocol step
- Timeline and simulator show exactly where the process is and displays the remaining time
- Provides warning notifications when an action is required, plus integrated self-diagnostics
- Electronic signature pipetting (ESP) software provides in-process verification of critical fluid and sample transfer
*The AESKULISA test kits are developed and manufactured by AESKU.DIAGNOSTICS.
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.