Quickly progress from DNA to results with a fast and easy operating procedure.
- Only 4 tubes to pipette
- No washing or filtration steps
- Ready-to-use reagents
- Approximately 4 hours overall time from DNA to results
- Minimal hands-on time (approx. 30 minutes)
- Connect with Luminex to simplify the procedure
Accommodate both donor and patient typing with BLOODchip ID's throughput, flexibility, and antigen panels.
- From 1 to 96 samples per run
- Multiple product batches – ID CORE XT and ID HPA XT can be performed in the same run
- Open technology – standard Luminex equipment can be used for other products
- Multiple search functions – BIDS XT's phenotype and genotype searching tools help find the appropriate units or patients
- Results by sample or batch of samples with reporting in multiple formats (.xls, .pdf)
Support safer transfusion therapy for patients with a fast and effective solution.
- 100% accuracy1-3
- Accurate r's testing in one single test
- High precision in reproducibility and repeatability2
- Management of positive and negative controls
Keep track of activity with BIDS XT's comprehensive database for samples, clinical information, and test results.
- Register all actions performed by users
- Plate configuration, kit and enzyme lot, and registration functions help users trace sample, reagents, and results
- Worksheet printouts with calculated volumes support users with the procedure
- Friendly and detailed reports and raw data graphs provide a detailed comprehension of results
"The processing time of less than 4 hours to obtain results was shorter with ID CORE XT and ID HPA XT platforms than with the other reference platforms* and was considered useful for diagnostic purposes." (Ref 1)
"The system software (BIDS XT) was generally considered user-friendly, with some features such as sample traceability and database searches highlighted as being particularly useful for some blood centers" (Ref 1)
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
ID CORE XT, ID HPA XT, ID RHD XT, BIDS XT, and ID CORE CONTROL comply with the Directive 98/79/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on in vitro diagnostic medical devices. CE mark certification.
ID CORE XT, ID CORE CONTROL, and BIDS XT are sold in the US as IVD (FDA).
ID HPA XT and ID RHD XT are sold in the US for research use only (RUO). Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Product registration and availability vary by country. Ask your local Grifols representative for more information or contact us here.
- Finning et al. Blood Transfus. 2016 Mar;14(2):160-7. Evaluation of red blood cell and platelet antigen genotyping platforms (ID CORE XT/ID HPA XT) in routine clinical practice.
- ID HPA XT package insert.
- Bianchi et al. ISBT Science Series Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 45–51, July 2015. Comparison of two high-throughput platforms for red blood cell and platelet antigens genotyping.