Visit Our Virtual Exhibit Booth
Products Highlighted In Our Virtual Booth
Grifols is a recognized leader in transfusion medicine with a comprehensive portfolio of products designed to support safety from donation through transfusion.
Procleix UltrioPlex E Assay – New!
Procleix Panther system featuring ART (Panther ART)
- On-demand access when you need it
- Remote dashboard
- Data sharing MTU expansion module
- Direct-to-drain waste management
- Sample shuttle module
1. Source: Grifols, data on file, June 2019.
Fully automated, high-throughput, high-capacity instrument that performs pretransfusion compatibility tests using DG Gel technology. Erytra combines efficiency and flexibility with intuitive operation that adapts to laboratory needs.
DG Reader Net
Desktop, automated instrument for reading and interpreting DG Gel cards. Advance to an automated experience for manual gel testing by combining the scalability, flexibility, and intuitive operations of this device.
Our blood collection products provide a safer collection procedure and a high-quality processing to produce standardized blood components.
- High-quality conventional and in-line (Leucored) blood bag systems manufactured with advanced technology
- Efficient and safety-focused processing devices (Fractiomatic X2 and Fractiomatic Plus 3)
- DEHP-free platelet pooling kit (Leucored platelet kit)
Due to the concerns about the long-term health toxicity risks of DEHP, Grifols developed a DEHP-free Leucored platelet kit system for the preparation of leukoreduced platelet concentrate from up to six buffy-coats in additive solution or plasma. These systems are available in two configurations: Octopus and Train.