Procleix Assays within the Ultrio family combine the early detection capabilities of Nucleic Acid Testing (NAT) with single-tube TMA technology.
- Deliver simultaneous results for HIV, HCV, and HBV
The Procleix Parvo/HAV assay reduces the risk of parvovirus B19 and hepatitis A virus transmission in plasma-derived products while optimizing your NAT testing efficiency.
- Provides operator-assigned parvovirus B19 quantitative cut-off
- Enables simultaneous quantification and qualitative detection of parvovirus B19 and HAV
Highly Sensitive Detection
- The qualitative Procleix HEV assay detects all four genotypes of the hepatitis E virus
- The Procleix WNV assay is highly sensitive, CE-mark certified and FDA-approved, with a limit of detection that is better than 10 copies/mL*
* Based on probit analysis.
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.