Release Products Faster Than With Batched Systems
In a screening world where pathogens require screening before the release of blood products, the portfolio of Procleix systems allow for back-to-back assay testing within the same worklist to ensure faster time to a full set of results.
- Back-to-back results from the same sample when multiple assay results are needed
- Process up to four assays from the same sample, at the same time, on the same system
- Allow for more efficient management of the daily workload
The costs for recruiting donors and waste disposal are often overlooked. The Procleix assay portfolio helps blood banks reduce the cost of NAT screening.
- Low input sample volume (0.5 mL needed per test) reduces the need to draw more sample from the blood bag
- Single-tube processing means less solid waste to dispose of, fewer moving parts, and less maintenance
- Isothermal TMA technology – better reproducibility
- Reduce hazardous liquid disposal costs – liquid waste can be poured down the drain
- Up to 24 months* shelf life means less lot release validation and easier inventory management
*with the exception of the Procleix UltrioPlex E assay.
Comprehensive Assay Menu
The Procleix assay portfolio contains a comprehensive menu of assays for the current NAT testing needs around the world.
- Broad and expanding assay menu
- Rapid response to emerging needs for blood safety worldwide
- Isothermal TMA technology eliminates the need for thermocycling, which is used in PCR
- Long shelf life and larger master lots lead to less variability in results
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.