Quickly access reportable results while maximizing lab space and minimizing operator interaction.
- First results in 3.5 hours, then 5 results every 5 minutes
- Immediate and continuous access to reportable results
- Only 2 planned operator interactions – to load additional samples and/or consumables – for every 8 hours of operation
- 24-hour assay calibration without end-of-run controls
- Compact footprint of less than 1 m2 (10.76 ft2)
- System easily scales and flexes with testing volume over time
Streamline operations with quick and easy installation and training, user-friendly software, and automated maintenance.
- Fast 2-day installation time
- Streamlined 3-day operator training
- Real-time guidance and status updates across all functions with a simple, task-driven touchscreen
- Visual- and audio-guided system operation
- Programmable system maintenance during lab off hours
- Real-time inventory of reagents and consumable material
Maximize workflow flexibility with continuous loading samples and full solution integrations.
- Load pooled and individual donor testing (IDT) samples anytime they arrive and continuously release results to increase lab responsiveness to patient care
- Process and obtain STAT results for high priority samples without delay
- Continuously access samples and reagents throughout run
- Accommodate multiple tube barcode formats and all industry-standard tube sizes
- Pool and archive samples with the Procleix Xpress system
- Centralize and integrate all NAT steps with Procleix NAT Manager software
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.
*For Investigational Use in the US only. Performance characteristics have not been established.