Grifols Laboratory Solutions (GLS)
Grifols Laboratory Solutions Inc. located in San Marcos, Texas, provides industry leading diagnostic solutions for clinical issues related to Molecular and Serological Immunohematology. We provide testing, consultation, and integrated solutions to optimize patient care for specialists in Hematology, Oncology, Perinatology, Obstetrics, Pharmacy, Transplantation, and Transfusion Medicine. Accreditations include CLIA, CAP, and AABB.
Our mission is to go above and beyond a timely, accurate test result. We consult with our clinical care team partners to integrate diagnostic solutions directly into patient care algorithms, providing opportunities to optimize outcomes, control costs, and leverage operational efficiencies. In turn, clinicians and hospitals can achieve and exceed their value-based healthcare initiatives for best in class care.
We are successfully expanding patient access to our testing solutions with both government and private payers to provide the most compliant coverage determinations, minimizing the financial impact on the delivery of patient care.
We currently provide proactive diagnostic solutions for the following clinical conditions:
- Pre-treatment with mAB therapy (CD38/47)
- Prospective antigen matching for multiply transfused patients with hemoglobinopathies (eg, sickle cell
- Serologic testing complications due to recent transfusion or autoantibodies
- RhD discrepancies
- RhD status for RhIG eligibility
- RhD+ with anti-D
- Resolve ABO blood grouping discrepancies
- Alloimmune thrombocytopenia
- ABO for subgroup of A transplant eligibility
- Platelet refractoriness
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.