All in One
Use one instrument to perform the entire pretransfusion compatibility test procedure, from positive identification of the sample to reporting results.
- The most compact fully automated instrument for pretransfusion testing using gel technology
- Full automation of the sample procedure
- Uses the same universal reagents across all the different Grifols platforms
- Option to integrate LIS bidirectional communication
Manage testing and respond to any situation with minor user intervention.
- Benchtop instrument ideal even for the smallest lab
- Fast start-up time – only requires 4 minutes
- Random positioning of samples and reagents
- Automatic tube diameter detection
Deliver accurate results quickly and reduce the possibility of errors with standardized test processes and verification checks.
- Unique simultaneous perforation and dispensing technology uses 100% of the card wells to avoid cross contamination
- Minimum reaction time
- Auto-detection of the probe impact, clot presence and recovery, card integrity check prior to processing samples, and an anti-dropping control system
- Dilution station with auto-wash and anti-block system
- Sample verification dispensing by imaging of the card wells
- Continuous monitoring of reagents, diluents, and washing solutions
- Robust hardware designed and entirely manufactured by Grifols
Diana BCC Labels
Wadianna Box 2
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.