All in One
Use one instrument to perform the entire pretransfusion compatibility test procedure, from positive identification of the sample to reporting results.
- The most compact fully automated instrument for pretransfusion testing using gel technology
- Full automation of the sample procedure
- Uses the same universal reagents across all the different Grifols platforms
- Option to integrate LIS bidirectional communication
Manage testing and respond to any situation with minor user intervention.
- Benchtop instrument ideal even for the smallest lab
- Fast start-up time – only requires 4 minutes
- Random positioning of samples and reagents
- Automatic tube diameter detection
Deliver accurate results quickly and reduce the possibility of errors with standardized test processes and verification checks.
- Unique simultaneous perforation and dispensing technology uses 100% of the card wells to avoid cross contamination
- Minimum reaction time
- Auto-detection of the probe impact, clot presence and recovery, card integrity check prior to processing samples, and an anti-dropping control system
- Dilution station with auto-wash and anti-block system
- Sample verification dispensing by imaging of the card wells
- Continuous monitoring of reagents, diluents and washing solutions
- Robust hardware designed and entirely manufactured by Grifols
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.