Manage high-volume workloads efficiently with automated processes and compatible products.
- Excellent self-organizing capacity with nonstop autonomy for up to 4 hours
- In bigger labs, combine multiple Erytra units
- For variable lab configurations, combine Erytra with Erytra Eflexis using the same software and sample holders
- Option to connect Erytra and Erytra Eflexis units as a network with remote access for results validation and after-sales support via LIS bi-directional connectivity
- Universal reagents are always used across the different Grifols platforms
Adapt to different laboratory requirements with configurable parameters.
- Automatic tube size and diameter recognition
- Tailored worksheet
- Integrated quality control program
- Continuous loading of samples and reagents without any interruption to the analytical process
- STAT management
- Random position for samples, reagents, and DG Gel cards, with a high capacity of cards and tests loading
Easy to Use
Spend less time performing pretransfusion compatibility tests with intuitive software and simple design.
- Real-time information about the reagent and sample status, including system warnings
- High definition color results for results revision
- Quality control checking at different steps of the test procedure
- Unique simultaneous perforation and dispensing technology uses of 100% of the card wells and avoids cross contamination
- Minimal training required
- Minimal maintenance
Trust Grifols experience developing and manufacturing fully automated immunohematology instruments.
- Including high quality international service and support
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.