Manage high-volume workloads efficiently with automated processes and compatible products.
- Excellent self-organizing capacity with nonstop autonomy for up to 4 hours
- In bigger labs, combine multiple Erytra units
- For variable lab configurations, combine Erytra with Erytra Eflexis using the same software and sample holders
- Option to connect Erytra and Erytra Eflexis units as a network with remote access for results validation and after-sales support via LIS bi-directional connectivity
- Universal reagents are always used across the different Grifols platforms
Adapt to different laboratory requirements with configurable parameters.
- Automatic tube size and diameter recognition
- Tailored worksheet
- Integrated quality control program
- Continuous loading of samples and reagents without any interruption to the analytical process
- STAT management
- Random position for samples, reagents, and DG Gel cards, with a high capacity of cards and tests loading
Ease to Use
Spend less time performing pretransfusion compatibility tests with intuitive software and simple design.
- Real-time information about the reagent and sample status, including system warnings
- High-definition color results for results revision
- Quality control checking at different steps of the test procedure
- Unique simultaneous perforation and dispensing technology uses of 100% of the card wells and avoids cross contamination
- Minimal training required
- Minimal maintenance
Trust Grifols experience developing and manufacturing fully automated immunohematology instruments.
- Including high-quality international service and support
Erytra Box 2
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.